Get ultimate control of scheduling, staff, resources and reporting with Re-flow
Find out how your organisation can make significant gains todayEnter your details
1 Creating job and tasks
- Include detailed specifications, images, location maps and routes, and attach assets such as pdfs.
- Jobs can be assigned to groups or individual staff, and projects can be split across multiple dates.
- Easily assign new tasks or pre-set task lists
- Enforce completion of forms/process for onsite
- Assign vehicles, plant and operatives to jobs
- Immediate/increase speed of distribution of jobs and job updates
- Simple updates
- Job/project information cannot be lost
2 Image Instructions
- Forms include pictures and diagrams to improves understanding when literacy or languages are a factor.
- Re-flow contains satisfaction emojis, for quick, quantifiable ways to evaluate the sentiment operatives have towards a job, process or task.
- Through having image instructions,you can guide people through checking and testing proceducres without needing specialist knowledge.
3 Smart Syncing
- Just a few clicks to set up jobs and tasks, which your staff can now instantly access on their phones wherever they are.
- The user securely signs in, syncs and instantly has access to the latest task lists, job specifications, relevant maps and project documents.
- As soon as the worker completes the form they click send and the information is back with you at the office!
- All files are stored on the device, so when there’s no Internet connection, your workers can still access all the information they need for a job, as well as record activity and complete forms. Once a connection is restored, the device automatically syncs information to and from the cloud.
Accreditations and Partners
Call us on 01392 574002
Re-flow is a trading name of Workflow Management Ltd
The Mount, 72 Paris Street,
Exeter EX1 2JY
Workflow Management Ltd is registered
in England and Wales no. 11202964.