Find out what you don’t know, but probably should about how your business is operating.
See how they work
1 Receiving data back to the office
- Forms on the app are easier to complete, with most fields using dropdowns, so there are no excuses
- With ordered task lists, information has to be completed before the worker can move to the next section.
- With the command dashboard, you can enforce checks, policy and process adherence, while definitively directing the upload and sharing of information. This means you can finally have a system that unites communication within your workforce, regardless of location or working hours.
- Get an accurate bill of quantities comparing materials they should be using on the job and can be referenced with what the engineer states they end up using
All Re-flow reports are built bespoke for your specific requirements. Some uses might include:
- Export costs with markup for instant PDF invoicing
- Use reports in all kinds of ways, such as comparing skill sets in each location or actual wage costs per site.
- Use reports to tell you which vehicles or plant is requiring the most frequent or costly maintenance to help decision making on asset write down.
- The prerequisite training/expiry dates of current training that if absent/lapsed would make upcoming training invalid.
Accreditations and Partners
Call us on 01392 574002
Re-flow is a trading name of Workflow Management Ltd
The Mount, 72 Paris Street,
Exeter EX1 2JY
Workflow Management Ltd is registered
in England and Wales no. 11202964.