14 Sep 2020
New Feature Update- Invoice Cover Letters
We're always listening to our customers and a recent request from some of Re-flow's existing clients was to add the facility for custom invoice cover notes in the accounting module. With the latest feature update, we're proud to be adding that functionality to our SaaS field management software. As the Re-flow's system contains a database of records information, such your contract information, the cover notes can pull any information that you need through automatically, saving even more time for accounts administrators..
Key benefits of this new feature:
- Create preset templates to quickly import standardised information and produce consistent cover letters
- Upload any information you require, including a foolproof set of instructions telling customers how to pay
- Use tokens/tags to automatically populate the cover letter with personalised client data pulled from with Re-flow
- Add logo headers and accreditation footers
- 'What you see is what you get' (WYSIWYG) editor to change, add or delete anything
- Cover notes can be multiple pages to support various terms or policies being added
- Invoices break down multiple jobs and subtotals them.
See how easy it is