Re-flow's cost-effective solution provides your essential SHEQ support to keep your working practices compliant. Here, we look at 10 ways Re-flow is perfect for on-site:
1. Keep track of workers training records and certifications to ensure the right people are working with equipment and everyone on site is working in compliance.
2. Workers can instantly read, understand and digitally sign to accept health and safety policies and procedures. Set daily reminders in workflows so safety protocols are front of mind.
3. Keep on top of training with easy refreshers and toolbox talk information uploaded to the app.
4. Ensure everyone has access to the right PPE whenever they need it with in-app ordering.
5. Dangerous weather rolling in? Update workflows in real-time to switch productivity to safer work and be confident you’re complying whatever the weather.
6. Make it really easy to report near misses or near hits so you can proactively review working practices before an accident takes place.
7. Eliminate gaps in audit paperwork by keeping a digital copy of all compliance records, grouped together online, so any issues or queries related to a job can be investigated quickly and easily.
8. Mandatory vehicle and equipment checks can reduce risks of wear and tear before it becomes expensive and dangerous.
9. Receive confirmation that work was carried out in compliance with photo evidencing, combined with track and trace time, date and location stamping to prove when where and how work was completed.
10. Get instant records from site visits and safety tours with real-time submission, rather than waiting until the forms have been dug out of the van at the end of the month.