In today’s highly challenging highways, construction and civil engineering sectors across the UK, it’s never been more important for a company to find competitive advantages across their operations. There have been some exciting advancements in technology in recent years, but the ongoing Covid-19 crisis has separated the companies who have effective digital systems in place, and those who are not equipped to remain operational or even viable. Rather than being a ‘nice to have’ for the more forward-thinking companies, digital workflow management solutions have become an essential business tools for any company looking to remain competitive in the UK’s infrastructure sectors.
But when you’ve spent so much time and money creating your own in-house solution that matches your company’s individual ways of working, should you consider upgrading to a software-as-a-service solution?
Here are some benefits of Re-flow's SaaS to consider.
- Our fully integrated system enables multi-user access, so office staff can create all jobs and workflows using a desktop dashboard and push all the required information, schedules, maps and forms to all onsite users via a smartphone app.
- With Re-flow’s fully scalable system, you only pay for the number of users you need, yet still benefit from a system that is constantly being maintained and upgraded.
- Through our delivery partner, we are able to offer a world-class infrastructure to ensure a 100% up time guarantee, so when using Re-flow, there are minimal risks of the app crashing.
- Re-flow is housed in the cloud in state of the art, secure facilities and monitored 24/7. It's all backed up several times a day with full disaster recovery support...so you can sleep easy.
- Outsourced or not, you ultimately retain liability for your data’s safekeeping, however with an external solution, you can have peace of mind from expert services. If you have limited or no dedicated security staff, we have greater resources to secure your data, to create a more secure picture.
- We offer both a monthly rolling contract, that can be cancelled at anytime along with a tiered pricing structure that means you can have flexibility and scalability to meet your changing business needs.
- With the Re-flow solution, support is included within the subscription fees our client training courses are tailor-made and adaptable to match your specialist workflows and processes.